It was 20 years ago today.....

PSUQbKeeper

Oct 12, 2021
I forgot about that! But I think you're right....
according to the ESPN article he is right

Gardner intercepted Jammal Lord's pass, intended for Ben
Cornelson, and returned it 44 yards for a touchdown to make it
26-7. Nebraska tackle Richie Incognito and Penn State end Jeremiah
Davis were ejected after the play for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Reactions: PSU87

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
A$$ kicking. And loud.

Bwi board was loads of fun up to the game too. Remember Jamaal Lord for Heisman posts on here from the cornholes? They were adamant about the sea of red, blah blah blah. Was as much fun as Arizona week on the board.

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
Bwi board was loads of fun up to the game too. Remember Jamaal Lord for Heisman posts on here from the cornholes? They were adamant about the sea of red, blah blah blah. Was as much fun as Arizona week on the board.
Bearing down at Camp Cochise!

ODShowtime

Nov 1, 2021

I remember Trung "Heisman Candidate"

Never heard that name again after week 1 1999 season.

Reactions: LionJim

psuno1

Oct 16, 2021
The stadium went so silent right after the game-winning FG by Minny. I never heard it so quiet… in contrast to ‘02 Nebraska and ‘05 OSU.
Lavar's sack the place was a mad house- then a couple plays later you could hear a pin drop.

MacNit

Oct 12, 2021
When I think of LJ I think of that snowy MSU game. We were sitting above the band in the end zone and he kept running all the way to us! I highly doubt I'll ever see such a dominant performance again in my lifetime.
I was there and agree…will never forget it!

Reactions: ODShowtime