I really miss when National Signing Day was huge deal. Used to be so exciting.
Dang! Is today the day? I remember getting to work early, getting absolutely nothing done, and watching the webpages all morning long (all day in some cases). Sad.I really miss when National Signing Day was huge deal. Used to be so exciting.
Yeah, it was fantastic. I still remember sitting at my desk watching Clowney commit (though he was actually a bit after NSD).Dang! Is today the day? I remember getting to work early, getting absolutely nothing done, and watching the webpages all morning long (all day in some cases). Sad.
Yeah, Clowney was on Fe 14th, his birthday.Yeah, it was fantastic. I still remember sitting at my desk watching Clowney commit (though he was actually a bit after NSD).
But it was great seeing all the commits trickle in throughout the day.
I was in Texas at the time. This guy in the office was raving about his HS highlights, saying he was the no. 1 rated recruit in the nation. He also said he must be really smart too because he had heard he was headed to Columbia.Yeah, Clowney was on Fe 14th, his birthday.
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina-Kentucky: Instant thoughts, key moments, what this loss means
TheBigSpur Football
#24 Kentucky 35, South Carolina 34 | Rapid Reaction
GamecockCentral Football
What gives Shane Beamer confidence he can turn season around after South Carolina's third straight loss
GamecockCentral Football
Finalized kickoff time/TV channel revealed for South Carolina's Week 6 matchup at Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's overtime loss to Kentucky (VIDEO)