Its official now. Tier 2 Debust is the best current SEC HC at developing elite NFL 1st round talent

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Three top 20 1st round picks at a school like Wash. Only took him 2 seasons at Wash to do something 4th and Kirby has not done in 8 seasons at UGA.

All those #1 Crootin classes doe 😆

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No lies detected in the OP, but prepare for the emotional UGA fans who are bothered by this pesky little thing called “facts”.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I am still lol @KoreyDawg for thinking 4th and Kirby recruited Raquan Smith out of HS while he was the HC at UGA
He probably thinks Kirby recruited Chubb and Michel. My favorite hot take is his position that “show me the 1st rounders that DeBoer recruited and developed!!!” when that is literally impossible to do in only 2 years.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
He probably thinks Kirby recruited Chubb and Michel. My favorite hot take is his position that “show me the 1st rounders that DeBoer recruited and developed!!!” when that is literally impossible to do in only 2 years.

Well bless his heart bc here is the full list of 1st round picksthat UGA fans can't give credit to 4th and Kirby for recruiting.

Leonard Floyd
Roquan Smith
Isiah Wynn
Sony Michelle
DeAndre Baker

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well bless his heart bc here is the full list of 1st round picksthat UGA fans can't give credit to 4th and Kirby for recruiting.

Leonard Floyd
Roquan Smith
Isiah Wynn
Sony Michelle
DeAndre Baker
Pretty sure when UGA fans try to bolster Kirby’s success in the NFL Draft, all of the above are mentioned.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

Leonard Floyd
Roquan Smith
Isiah Wynn
Sony Michelle
DeAndre Baker
Look at these two little phags lol, it’s so cute, so tell me Willy, where did you find the new kweer lol, I thought I told you about hanging out at the ghey bars and bringing stray phags to the board

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Yeah
 and won the rematch and the national championship
same year
Don’t throw facts at him, he’s allergic to those things
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Reactions: KDtheQue08

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Three top 20 1st round picks at a school like Wash. Only took him 2 seasons at Wash to do something 4th and Kirby has not done in 8 seasons at UGA.

All those #1 Crootin classes doe 😆
Did DeBust recruit any of those guys, or did he inherit them? Take as much time as you like
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Reactions: CoastalGaDawg

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Leonard Floyd
Roquan Smith
Isiah Wynn
Sony Michelle
DeAndre Baker

Did DeBust recruit any of those guys, or did he inherit them? Take as much time as you like
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

He recruited the QB.

How many of these guys did 4th and Kirby recruit ?

Leonard Floyd
Roquan Smith
Isiah Wynn
Sony Michelle
DeAndre Baker

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
You continue to act like this is some kind of a “sick burn”. Debawse was only at UW 2 years. His recruits aren’t even draft eligible yet. One thing we know for sure though, he developed his better Alabama’s B*tch Kirby.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
You continue to act like this is some kind of a “sick burn”. Debawse was only at UW 2 years. His recruits aren’t even draft eligible yet. One thing we know for sure though, he developed his better Alabama’s B*tch Kirby.
I was talking to your butt boy, but you can continue talking for your biitch lol

• Haha
Reactions: CoastalGaDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I was talking to your butt boy, but you can continue talking for your biitch lol
Does it bother you that DeBawse took recruits from classes ranked 20-40 and produced more 1st rounders than Kirby with top 1-2 classes?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
B - Team? With two of the top 3 picks on the team? Oh wow, how the narrative shifts
 not to mention two first rounders from this years draft
 B team?!??
UGA still hasn’t stopped Jamo or Metchie. Just be honest
.UGA won because 2 guys they COULD NOT STOP suffered torn ACLs, both against UGA. That is a stroke of luck akin to winning the lottery.

KDtheQue08

Apr 4, 2022
UGA still hasn’t stopped Jamo or Metchie. Just be honest
.UGA won because 2 guys they COULD NOT STOP suffered torn ACLs, both against UGA. That is a stroke of luck akin to winning the lottery.
Injuries happen, it’s apart of the game
 see the last SEC championship for the latest example
 Bowers, Ladd, RaRa, and Mims all hurt. It happens
 back to back championships isn’t luck sir, let’s be reasonable

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Lol Mims wasn't hurt, that ***** took himself out of the game and it's why is draft stock got gapped

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They all played. They started “limping” as they were getting their a$$ whipped. Mims straight up QUIT. Those situations are not the same.

KDtheQue08

Apr 4, 2022
They all played. They started “limping” as they were getting their a$$ whipped. Mims straight up QUIT. Those situations are not the same.
They all didn’t play sir, RaRa was out. Others re injured after not being at 100% from the start. Same and Jamo and Methcie, you guys are hilarious
. The fact someone said B team with two of the top 3 draft picks in last year draft is unbelievable. Along with two from this years draft (1st rounders)

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
They all didn’t play sir, RaRa was out. Others re injured after not being at 100% from the start. Same and Jamo and Methcie, you guys are hilarious
. The fact someone said B team with two of the top 3 draft picks in last year draft is unbelievable. Along with two from this years draft (1st rounders)
Who is “Rara”? The false equivalency you are trying to make is this
”Rara” never did sh*t against Alabama. Ladd never did sh*t against Alabama. Bowers had 1 decent game. They all played except Rara apparently (wouldn’t have known whether he did or didn’t play
..dude was a non-factor all year).
We actually saw that UGA couldn’t stop Jamo or Metchie. We saw it. There is no guessing. Do you see the difference here?

KDtheQue08

Apr 4, 2022
Who is “Rara”? The false equivalency you are trying to make is this
”Rara” never did sh*t against Alabama. Ladd never did sh*t against Alabama. Bowers had 1 decent game. They all played except Rara apparently (wouldn’t have known whether he did or didn’t play
..dude was a non-factor all year).
We actually saw that UGA couldn’t stop Jamo or Metchie. We saw it. There is no guessing. Do you see the difference here?
So why yall didn’t win the ship? Since you wanna go with flawed logic lmao

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Last three years 👀
2021 we’ve already been through.
2022 UGA got lucky that Alabama was left out of the playoff even though they were clearly a top 4 team.
2023 wasn’t championship caliber, they were just good enough to beat UGA as always.

KDtheQue08

Apr 4, 2022
2021 we’ve already been through.
2022 UGA got lucky that Alabama was left out of the playoff even though they were clearly a top 4 team.
2023 wasn’t championship caliber, they were just good enough to beat UGA as always.
Tools of the incompetent, those who use them are the masters of nothingness

Latest posts