US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
I do know him and I dont know for sure if this is him, something seems off.Didn't Grip and the real Iron bird know each other in real life? Feel that's the easiest route to verifying (or more likely proving this one is an imposter)
Enough’s enough, I’m coming out…I am Sir Iron!
IronBird convos always remind me of the Liberace-Elton John section of this clip
On3 Football
Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
Hawkeye Report Football
Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game
Hawkeye Report Football
L.J. Phillips happy to be back on the field
Hawkeye Report Olympics
'28 RHP/SS Charlie Habel discusses his recent Iowa visit