US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
US STEEL #1 !!!Yea . . . it ain't him
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much
I do know him and I dont know for sure if this is him, something seems off.Didn't Grip and the real Iron bird know each other in real life? Feel that's the easiest route to verifying (or more likely proving this one is an imposter)
Enough’s enough, I’m coming out…I am Sir Iron!
IronBird convos always remind me of the Liberace-Elton John section of this clip
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
Hawkeye Report Football
PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Field Hockey prepares for a road trip to face top-ranked Northwestern
Hawkeye Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
Hawkeye Report Football
Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?