I just had a sit down with a mutual friend that you and I have discussed in the past.
Kenny had great things to say about you, just an FYI!
Kenny had great things to say about you, just an FYI!
I just had a sit down with a mutual friend that you and I have discussed in the past.
Kenny had great things to say about you, just an FYI!
You love me and you know it!
J Carl won his first Dellinger award for National Wrestling Writer of the year my senior year in high school. 1975. I've always been a fan. Dellinger talked Chesbro into putting me on the mat at heavyweight against LSU. I weighed in at 50 or 58, but their heavy was small and Tommy didn't want to put JJ in a bad guy role. That would not be possible now as you can only go up one weight classification after a weigh=in.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
On3 Football
Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts
O State Illustrated Football
Kickoff, TV set for Oklahoma State's trip to Houston