Damn, that makes me sad.
I attended that same camp. I came away with respect for him and a whole new understanding of what "intensive" meant!Great coach, sad to hear this. Much respect for him as a coach. He ran the 28-day intensive camp at Iowa when I attended way back in the late 70's. I came away from that with the feeling that as assistant coach he was responsible for much of Iowa's success around that time and that he ran much of the day to day of the program and practices (but I could be wrong on that). Sad his run at Minny ended in such an ugly way.
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him