Jack is...

dawgoneyall

Junior
Nov 11, 2007
3,431
210
63
having problems. I am and always have been a big Jack supporter and thought that he should be allowed to call the game as long as he wished. Listening to him today it is obvious this should be his last year and I am not sure a change in basketball should not be considered. Sorry, but I don't want him to become an embarrassment to himself.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5