Jacobi Wright

SouthFLCock

Redshirt
Jan 18, 2022
36
20
8
I love this guys dedication to Carolina but he’s a horrible point guard. He’s in a deep funk right now. He turns the ball over and forces bad passes. His claim to fame will be his dedication and that 1 game where he hit that 3 point shot at the buzzer to win. The team looks better when he’s on the bench.
 

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
1,210
1,835
113
Agreed. I had high hopes for him having a bigger role after Cooper and Meechie left. Not exactly feeling that hope anymore.
 

uscjunkie

Senior
Jan 27, 2022
1,083
774
113
I love this guys dedication to Carolina but he’s a horrible point guard. He’s in a deep funk right now. He turns the ball over and forces bad passes. His claim to fame will be his dedication and that 1 game where he hit that 3 point shot at the buzzer to win. The team looks better when he’s on the bench.
I agree with you, but he isn't a point guard. He has had to play out of position this year due to injuries.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ansonicus

kidrobinski

All-Conference
Jul 27, 2004
1,513
1,346
113
Stout fans on this board. Knowledgeable too.

Sorry you guys are disappointed in the season, but please continue with the rhetoric and one liners ad nauseum; some need to hear 'we suck' more than a thousand times to be convinced. It really is interesting,
 
  • Like
Reactions: treyno2722

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
I really thought Jacobi was going to be solid for us this year and wondered why he wasn’t our PG. I was wrong. He has hit some huge shots for us in clutch situation in seasons past…but it’s clear he’s just a role player and we’re asking too much of him now. He can’t do it.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Who will win the SEC? Preseason predictions
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Florida coach Jon Sumrall says South Carolina is "best talent team" Florida will have played