Jans contract extension

cfree3434

Jan 14, 2021
He's too busy recruiting the portal. He doesn't have any free time to get it done.**

DoomSlayer

Jan 13, 2018
Well if the rumors of him not particularly enjoying it here are true it makes sense he would refuse an extension. His problem is we could be bad next year, then everyone will say he only won with Howland’s players and he’s not that good. I suppose he correctly guesses that we would still offer him that extension because it’s tough to get a good basketball coach to come here.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The guy was linked to the Arkansas job, which ultimately went to 17ing HOF Calipari.

SPS is full of obese toddlers, but the amount of tantrums many are throwing just because Jans was linked to an open job, arre over the top. Totally unhinged.
Exactly. If you have a coach who is doing a good job he will always be linked to open jobs from time to time. Even Saban at Alabama was linked to pro jobs every now and then.

tbaydog

Feb 25, 2008
Let me ask my question differently. What is return on investment if he leaves for bigger and better.

MStateDawg

Aug 3, 2021
Haggling over the Target construction requirement.
According to what Faulk said, Jans thinks the buy out in the new deal is too high. That guy really doesn't want to be here and will bolt at the 1st descent opportunity he gets.

I don't want to hear anyone else (female dog) about baseball out drawing basketball as long as that carpetbagger is here.

Reactions: tbaydog