I figured we would get several signees that wasn’t on the recruitniks radar, but they would say they knew about it.Nice little pick up that I never heard of. Good job
I knew we were getting this guy.I figured we would get several signees that wasn’t on the recruitniks radar, but they would say they knew about it.
Agreed. Our 5 wins, depleted roster, new coach, subpar NIL, and average facilities should have garnered us better. Wonder what the problem is...Nice little pick up that I never heard of. Good job
I try to follow it closely I thought. But I had not seem anything about him. The corner from Florida I knew about.I figured we would get several signees that wasn’t on the recruitniks radar, but they would say they knew about it.
If we all contributed $1 mil to NIL we would have the #1 recruiting class in the country.Agreed. Our 5 wins, depleted roster, new coach, subpar NIL, and average facilities should have garnered us better. Wonder what the problem is...
I quit keeping up with recruiting YEARS ago. I probably lost some years of my life due to that stuff.I try to follow it closely I thought. But I had not seem anything about him. The corner from Florida I knew about.
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou