Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

ukfan041

All-American
Apr 3, 2007
8,650
7,315
73
We truly are a different breed...no doubt...lol! I've been on this iPad all day waiting....please payoff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Who is going to be reporting his commitment? Someone he already chose? Or are members of the local media at this banquet?
 
Feb 17, 2007
4,861
802
98
Wall committed at like 1:30am in the morning. I remember because I was awake on slam's website when it came out. I am just hoping that Brown says yes to UK!
 

UKcatXXXL

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
2,579
860
0
We become a legit final four and NT contender with him on board............

This is serious
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  2. 02 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  3. 03 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
  5. 05 KSR Football Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend