Jeff Capel

RUTG44

Sophomore
Aug 5, 2001
2,471
122
63
He's a guy worth interviewing. I think he passed on the Arizona State job last year. The others I would look at are Bacardi Alexander, Mike Lonergan, Herb Sendek and Tommy Amaker (doubt he would be interested).
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
I'm definitely keeping my eye on Capel as I think he returns to the HC chair next season. I don't think it will be at Rutgers though.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  3. 03 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  4. 04 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  5. 05 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball