Jeff Capel

RUTG44

Sophomore
Aug 5, 2001
2,471
122
63
He's a guy worth interviewing. I think he passed on the Arizona State job last year. The others I would look at are Bacardi Alexander, Mike Lonergan, Herb Sendek and Tommy Amaker (doubt he would be interested).
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
I'm definitely keeping my eye on Capel as I think he returns to the HC chair next season. I don't think it will be at Rutgers though.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana