Jelavic

Cowtown Cat

Heisman
Aug 23, 2015
24,352
55,501
100
He's definitely shown flashes this past week. Obviously balled out against OU, he was the leading rebounder tonight with 7 off the bench.
GOOD! I hope he keeps it up! I’m rooting for him. He’s one of the most frustrating players to ever play here, though. Lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: RedwoodHigh

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,695
87,479
113
He's definitely shown flashes this past week. Obviously balled out against OU, he was the leading rebounder tonight with 7 off the bench.
Yeah he really has shown he can contribute this week. I hope he keeps it up. He had the best rebound and put back today that I have seen in his career here today.
 

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,558
66,217
113
He seems to be getting more physical. Hopefully he keeps growing. Gonna need him over this brutal final stretch.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,689
62,578
113
GOOD! I hope he keeps it up! I’m rooting for him. He’s one of the most frustrating players to ever play here, though. Lol

Interesting to hear. I think he just needed more adjustment time coming from Europe but ive liked what hes able to show. I still find so many more players frustrating over the years and guys like BG specifically.. who yes, seems tk be improving.. but man hes done SO many bone headed things for being so highly ranked.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina