It's currently the 6th round. I noticed his name when I clicked "top available" on the MLB Draft Tracker. Does anyone know anything about him still being available? Did he have a number that was too high for MLB teams? He heading to college?
It's currently the 6th round. I noticed his name when I clicked "top available" on the MLB Draft Tracker. Does anyone know anything about him still being available? Did he have a number that was too high for MLB teams? He heading to college?
word on the street is he twittered "HYDR" on the twitter machine.
Hail Hydra?
word on the street is he twittered "HYDR" on the twitter machine. Many are taking it as a sign of football > baseball. As much as I hate him being a landsharkbearrebel….the kid is good.
Meh, he’s played against a bunch of white kids his entire life. He’s good but highly overrated
You not see him in the UA all America game? He’s talented as hell.
Haha I thought the same for a while. It is the start to their Hotty Toddy cheer.
Exactly. When is the last time Ole Miss had a great running back?
Meh, he’s played against a bunch of small
Private school kids his entire life. He’s good but highly overrated
He played for an elite travel team out of Georgia throughout the summers.
Meh, he’s played against a bunch of small
Private school kids his entire life. He’s good but highly overrated
You also said he would be a dawg but never play a down of CFB. Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm for you on the Ealy's overrated prediction.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense