JF 55-21. Was 55-14 late in the 3rd when starters were pulled. Kneel on the 1 yard line to finish off the game.
Never would’ve called that, I love it. Congrats!Liberty beats Brookville in a great game. Congrats to the minutemen
Liberty beats Brookville in a great game. Congrats to the minutemen
Who was tauntingLiberty played well but the refs were awful. There is no justification for that. No regard for player safety taunting kids it’s crazy man
Player of what team?The ref I watched a ref chase a player onto the sideline and get into his face
I called itNever would’ve called that, I love it. Congrats!
Brookville ref chased the player down the sideline to get in his face yelling at him.Player of what team?
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026
VirginiaPreps
Private Top 10 & Week 5 Rewind