Joel Klatt

newAD

All-American
Oct 14, 2007
15,429
5,006
0
Pains me to compliment a former Buff, but I really like him doing color for games. He's also really good in studio. He just seems very confident and rarely do you hear an "uh" or "um" out of him. He's as good as anyone on ABC/ESPN IMHO.
 

fanhawk098

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2015
5
0
0
He's awful.

They're doing the Iowa game next week, and I'll probably have to watch it on mute.
 

Lincoln100

All-Conference
Jun 16, 2010
12,989
2,077
0
He's awful.

They're doing the Iowa game next week, and I'll probably have to watch it on mute /QUOTE]

I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to hear how badly my team sucks for 3+ hours. Iowa fans pretty much mute every game, don't they?
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference