I will forever remember Klatt for his interview he did with Jim Rome and absolutely blasted Bo. I about fell off my chair when I heard it. "The only constant is you Bo. So maybe you suck!"
https://m.soundcloud.com/pjsalt1/joel-klatt-on-jr
totally love him for thisI will forever remember Klatt for his interview he did with Jim Rome and absolutely blasted Bo. I about fell off my chair when I heard it. "The only constant is you Bo. So maybe you suck!"
https://m.soundcloud.com/pjsalt1/joel-klatt-on-jr
He's awful.
They're doing the Iowa game next week, and I'll probably have to watch it on mute /QUOTE]
I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to hear how badly my team sucks for 3+ hours. Iowa fans pretty much mute every game, don't they?
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference