rumors he will be on the game this Saturday. Hope this is true to see how he does
I don't believe this. He has a pending lawsuit in which he's named (not suing) Cal. How can he ref a UK game with that conflict of interest?
You mean the uncaa?In the same way that the NCAA gives favoritism to Duke.
In the same way that the NCAA gives favoritism to Duke.
Pretty sure you are lying. Where does one hear rumors about who will referee a basketball game in 4 days?rumors he will be on the game this Saturday. Hope this is true to see how he does
I get what you're saying but this is a legal matter now. No faith in any organization these days though.
Troll job? Smells fishy.
Troll suck higginsrumors he will be on the game this Saturday. Hope this is true to see how he does
What if we win the game?Buddy, wait till the NCAA tourney starts. I bet he gets assigned one of our games.
If he does and Cal doesn't raise ****, I'll ffing quit watching the sport all together.
What if we win the game?
I can already see how this is gonna end.
Buddy, wait till the NCAA tourney starts. I bet he gets assigned one of our games.
If he does and Cal doesn't raise ****, I'll ffing quit watching the sport all together.
I don’t believe you for a second.rumors he will be on the game this Saturday. Hope this is true to see how he does
I don’t buy that.rumors he will be on the game this Saturday. Hope this is true to see how he does
Eh, Willy what do you use, a crystal ball or have visions??? :joy:
AlohaCat
What if we win the game?
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)