Jordan Tucker

Buzzooka Joe

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2006
1,881
1,242
0
I don't know a lot about this kid. I saw he's a great shooter and has good size for a 3 (6'7" 200lbs)..

What style of player is he? How's his ball handling? Athletism? Is he a poor man's Jason Tatum of Kyle Singler?
 

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
I don't know a lot about this kid. I saw he's a great shooter and has good size for a 3 (6'7" 200lbs)..

What style of player is he? How's his ball handling? Athletism? Is he a poor man's Jason Tatum of Kyle Singler?

Style? His role will be to shoot. He won't be inserted for D or for rebounding or for s Lloyd handling responsibility. At least not early on. His job will be to stretch the floor and reduce double teams.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke