Jordan Tucker

Buzzooka Joe

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2006
1,881
1,242
0
I don't know a lot about this kid. I saw he's a great shooter and has good size for a 3 (6'7" 200lbs)..

What style of player is he? How's his ball handling? Athletism? Is he a poor man's Jason Tatum of Kyle Singler?
 

dukehokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2005
19,624
6,220
113
I don't know a lot about this kid. I saw he's a great shooter and has good size for a 3 (6'7" 200lbs)..

What style of player is he? How's his ball handling? Athletism? Is he a poor man's Jason Tatum of Kyle Singler?

Style? His role will be to shoot. He won't be inserted for D or for rebounding or for s Lloyd handling responsibility. At least not early on. His job will be to stretch the floor and reduce double teams.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
  4. 04 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious