Josh Gattis

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
So Michigan OC leaves Michigan for the same role at Miami. Broyles award winner in 2021. Josh Gattis texted some players saying: “Unfortunately the past few weeks has told a different story to me about the very little appreciation I have here from administration. In life I would never advise anyone to be where they are not wanted…”"

Harbaugh now has to replace both coordinators. Mike MacDonald going to the NFL Ravens.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
He said administration. I don’t think he’s talking about Harbaugh. There must have been discussions about what would’ve happened had Harbaugh left. Sounds like he possibly wouldn’t have been part of that process.

Reactions: funktavious

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
He said administration. I don’t think he’s talking about Harbaugh. There must have been discussions about what would’ve happened had Harbaugh left. Sounds like he possibly wouldn’t have been part of that process.

This would be my guess.

Reactions: York cock

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
Seems Mr Gattis just burned one....

The Harbaugh bridge is one you don’t mind burning - it only leads to Harbaugh (and nowhere else). He’s a good coach for sure - but he’s not like a Saban, or any other coach that leads to a guaranteed better job.

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
So Michigan OC leaves Michigan for the same role at Miami. Broyles award winner in 2021. Josh Gattis texted some players saying: “Unfortunately the past few weeks has told a different story to me about the very little appreciation I have here from administration. In life I would never advise anyone to be where they are not wanted…”"

Harbaugh now has to replace both coordinators. Mike MacDonald going to the NFL Ravens.
Still looks childish and sour grapes. He could have left and went on to be a hood OC, yet he chose to go this route, looks petty

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
Still looks childish and sour grapes. He could have left and went on to be a hood OC, yet he chose to go this route, looks petty
Gattis seems thin skinned and easily insutled. When it looked like Harbaugh was going to the Vikings, Gattis expected to be interviewed as his replacement and was not even going to be considered. Irking him greatly. Thus his ire directed at the administration, not at the Head Coach who was not involved.

Reactions: funktavious

York cock

Jan 21, 2022
Gattis seems thin skinned and easily insutled. When it looked like Harbaugh was going to the Vikings, Gattis expected to be interviewed as his replacement and was not even going to be considered. Irking him greatly. Thus his ire directed at the adminitration, not at the Head Coach who was not involved.
I agree

Harvard Gamecock

Jan 20, 2022
be good for everyone if Miami starts taking players from Georgia, Florida and FSU.
Not that many players currently on the FSU squad that Miami would probably pursue.
As for the recruits that did come to Miami, 4 had offers from UGA & TAMU, 5 had an offer from LSU, and 2 from UF. 1 had an offer from Bama, and they picked up a transfer from Bama.
Miami had a small class (15) but all of them were 4 stars.

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
Not that many players currently on the FSU squad that Miami would probably pursue.
As for the recruits that did come to Miami, 4 had offers from UGA & TAMU, 5 had an offer from LSU, and 2 from UF. 1 had an offer from Bama, and they picked up a transfer from Bama.
Miami had a small class (15) but all of them were 4 stars.
I just like all three of Miami, FSU and Florida to be kinda equally good. If one gets dominant and gets all the Florida players, it is dangerous. FSU is down a bit, but it is a sleeping giant, especially if Clemson starts to falter and it starts winning the ACC.