Josh Hollingsworth highlights...

dawgpound11

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2003
572
0
0
1. Is this guy committed to us or what's the deal? I do not following recruiting.

2. How many touchdowns did those 17'ers score last year?
 

VirgilCain

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
1,713
0
0
I'm not totally convinced if he can throw the deep ball or not (sarcasm)

Also, was that every completion he threw the entire season? someone post some stats cause i don't want to look them up
 

dawgatUSM

Redshirt
Apr 6, 2008
3,835
27
48
he'll be redshirt material, and I think he'll be a very, VERY solid back up which is crucial in this day and time.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,006
10,155
113
We haven't had too much luck with 6 foot tall QBs./hening He looks like he has a decent arm and could be a good back up to Russell.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four