Joshua Simon

BlueWater

Joined Jan 5, 2004
Jan 5, 2004
30
68
18
Any news on whether he will play or not? I know he was held out against Wofford. I assume he was hurt against MO. What was his injury?
 
  • Like
Reactions: HWGcock

BftCocks09

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Jan 24, 2022
1,210
1,835
113
Beamer’s response was “we’ll see” when asked about injuries. I will be shocked if both don’t play. Maybe a little gamesmanship from our coach?
 

DrMickeySC

Senior
Sep 19, 2010
361
491
63
Why didn’t Simon play against Wofford?
I’ve got no insider knowledge (I know that’s SHOCKING for someone in a sports forum, lol). But I figure he had something that he could have toughed out against a major team, but the coaches wanted him ready to go against Clemson. I hope I’m right, because that’s way better than a serious injury.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 92Pony

Gobeau5

Joined Sep 2, 2004
Sep 2, 2004
35
86
18
I’ve got no insider knowledge (I know that’s SHOCKING for someone in a sports forum, lol). But I figure he had something that he could have toughed out against a major team, but the coaches wanted him ready to go against Clemson. I hope I’m right, because that’s way better than a serious injury.
He will be playing.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina-Florida: Instant thoughts, what this win means, key moments
  2. 02 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina 38, #16 Florida 19 | Rapid Reaction
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Moving the Chains: Postgame reaction to South Carolina's upset win at Florida (VIDEO)
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football 'That is a program win': The emotions of South Carolina's upset win for Shane Beamer
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said after South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida