True. If we could do it in a Rafters thread Demarcus Cousins would now be known as "Carl".This is not how nicknames are created.
True. If we could do it in a Rafters thread Demarcus Cousins would now be known as "Carl".
That's a good Carl but not the one I meant. I can't get to the gifs on this computer so I hope this works.
That's a good Carl but not the one I meant. I can't get to the gifs on this computer so I hope this works.
![]()
yeah, that's Boogie for sure
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington