JuJu out for the year

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,155
1,282
113
I know - too bad for Juju and the team. One of those years unfortunately. Hope DK will be ok.
 

Crazy Cock 89

Sophomore
Nov 27, 2011
173
102
43
I really hate this for JuJu. Great kid. Great attitude and leadership. Really Stinks.

CSB likes to talk to other Coaches. I hope he seriously is given some valuable advice on what he, the staff and our AD can do to help our kids Get and Stay Healthy.
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Insider Report: What's gone wrong for South Carolina, Bama game thoughts, what's next?
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting South Carolina football commitments selected for Shrine Bowl of the Carolinas all-star game
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Scott Davis: Still waiting on a season that never arrived
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Three things we learned from the Gamecocks' first exhibition
  5. 05 TheBigSpur The Gamecock Report | South Carolina at 8 Alabama Intel Briefing