Junction Twitter confirms PP Decommit

RebelBruiser

Redshirt
Aug 21, 2007
7,349
0
0
So Yancy actually had one right? That's shocking. A couple weeks back he mentioned a big MSU commit that was going to be decommitting in the next few weeks, but he said he couldn't release the name. So apparently he at least has one source that's worth a ****.
 

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,516
22,235
113
it's not that hard to say someone will decommit. I predict OM will lose someone as well before signing day.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,619
7,839
113
I decommitted (Sunday)," said Patterson. "I went to see them play and they weren't throwing the ball around too much. I was hoping they were going to throw the ball. I probably wouldn't fit in there."
From the very bottom of my heart, I'd like to present both Croom and McCorvey with a giant 17 YOU!!!!
 

Gene Swindoll

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2008
619
0
0
dawgstudent said:
it's not that hard to say someone will decommit. I predict OM will lose someone as well before signing day.

but can you say that OM will lose someone because of their offense
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report