Jupiter’s Legacy

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Anyobody catching this? On episode 3, and I’m pleasantly surprised, I went in with no expectations.

Chris Pine is a little underrated imo. He’s in a lot of good stuff.
 

Bullldawg78

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2018
1,745
1,435
113
Just started watching it today and agree it's good stuff, I'm a big fan of the boys but this one does some of the antihero material so much better. Looking forward to the rest.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,611
7,827
113
Man, I feel like I’ve been constantly disappointed by both Netflix and Prime lately. Couldn’t get through The Irregulars, Dust & Bone has been meh, and I don’t even know where to start with Them.

I just finished the first episode of Jupiter’s Legacy last night, though, and I think we may finally have a winner. Good cast, and it’s got the grittiness that I typically like in a series like this
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,003
10,155
113
Anyobody catching this? On episode 3, and I’m pleasantly surprised, I went in with no expectations.

Chris Pine is a little underrated imo. He’s in a lot of good stuff.

He really is because he played in Star Trek. Watch his performances in Hell Or High Water and The Finest Hours. Both are great movies and he is great in them.
 

DoggieDaddy13

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2017
3,925
2,317
113
He really is because he played in Star Trek. Watch his performances in Hell Or High Water and The Finest Hours. Both are great movies and he is great in them.

I can never take the time for all the episodics you guys talk about, but Pine was great in Hell or High Water and His Captain Kirk is better than Shatner's.
 

Maroon Eagle

All-American
May 24, 2006
18,564
8,531
102
I would agree with you about Chris Pine but when Quentin Tarantino is on record saying Pine is his favorite actor of his generation I think that means he's no longer underrated and should be appreciated by more people.

Link: Here.
 

dar2dv8

Redshirt
Aug 29, 2009
6
0
0
Anyobody catching this? On episode 3, and I’m pleasantly surprised, I went in with no expectations.

Chris Pine is a little underrated imo. He’s in a lot of good stuff.

Chris Pine is in Jupiter's Legacy? It's a good show. Josh Duhamel does a great job.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou