Just got another Football commit!

TheStateUofMS

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
10,451
2,469
113
He hadn't been to our campus yet. The lack of interest on his part at the beginning was our lack of a consistent passing attack under Mullen. Apparently other schools were telling him we were still a run heavy offense. I think it all came down to getting face to face with Moorhead and seeing what the plan at MSU is with the vertical passing game, which is a huge part of his offense.

I'm surprised he committed on the spot though. Must be paying players**
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four