Just left the game

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,900
11,332
113
A few observations.
1. We are not there yet, OL and DL are just average.
2. I often joke about the referees but the none calls today were ridiculous. If I can see holding, face mask, hands to the face, and pass interference from the stands and nothing is called, it’s pretty egregious.
3 K1 didn’t have his A game today.
4. The east side was 70% Bammers, it’s a shame that our season ticket holders would rather make a quick buck than really support the team.
5. By halftime the beers were hot. Just because they’re floating in ice water doesn’t mean they are cold. Thus the real reason I’m posting this before the game is over.
6. We are ahead of where i thought we would be but “ Buck Fama”.
 
Jun 21, 2026
385
457
62
A few observations.
1. We are not there yet, OL and DL are just average.
2. I often joke about the referees but the none calls today were ridiculous. If I can see holding, face mask, hands to the face, and pass interference from the stands and nothing is called, it’s pretty egregious.
3 K1 didn’t have his A game today.
4. The east side was 70% Bammers, it’s a shame that our season ticket holders would rather make a quick buck than really support the team.
5. By halftime the beers were hot. Just because they’re floating in ice water doesn’t mean they are cold. Thus the real reason I’m posting this before the game is over.
6. We are ahead of where i thought we would be but “ Buck Fama”.
4. Most of those tickets were bought before the season by Bammers…
 

greenbean.sixpack

All-American
Oct 6, 2012
9,420
8,844
113
A few observations.
1. We are not there yet, OL and DL are just average.
2. I often joke about the referees but the none calls today were ridiculous. If I can see holding, face mask, hands to the face, and pass interference from the stands and nothing is called, it’s pretty egregious.
3 K1 didn’t have his A game today.
4. The east side was 70% Bammers, it’s a shame that our season ticket holders would rather make a quick buck than really support the team.
5. By halftime the beers were hot. Just because they’re floating in ice water doesn’t mean they are cold. Thus the real reason I’m posting this before the game is over.
6. We are ahead of where i thought we would be but “ Buck Fama”.

2. from the stands there looked to be a obvious clothesline on Ant.
4. not even close to 70%, maybe 40% at the most (unless a lot of gumps were wearing white).
5. SBC ran out of all fountain drinks after half.

Bama and OM likely tie for bringing the most fans to campus, why have a stripe out against them? Red pops against white, but would barely register against maroon.
 

dog99walker

All-Conference
Jul 16, 2021
1,768
2,340
113
Many Bammers who were there today can only get tickets for away games. Talked to two fans. Today that don’t normally attend Tuscaloosa games because they can’t get tickets there.
 

HotMop

All-American
May 8, 2006
8,591
7,348
113
Did you spin them beers. You got to spin em.
Walton Goggins Lol GIF by The Uninvited
 
  • Like
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

eckie1

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
4,085
4,263
113
Did you spin them beers. You got to spin em.
Rock salt, FTW…

My senior year of high school, we loaded up a cooler of beast light and ice and rock salted the 17 out of it. We were destined to have the coldest beer in town.

As fate would have it, we only got to enjoy one of those salty *** SOBs before Clinton’s finest pulled us over and confiscated every bit of it. It was gross and salty, but cold AF. And, at least we didn’t get popped for anything else.

Back to the Happy Hut we went to find our evening libations, like the idiots we were.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,511
31,738
113
2. from the stands there looked to be a obvious clothesline on Ant.
4. not even close to 70%, maybe 40% at the most (unless a lot of gumps were wearing white).
5. SBC ran out of all fountain drinks after half.

Bama and OM likely tie for bringing the most fans to campus, why have a stripe out against them? Red pops against white, but would barely register against maroon.
2. A clothesline tackle isn’t illegal.
 

DAWGSANDSAINTS

All-Conference
Oct 10, 2022
3,356
3,056
113
I Sat in Sec. 23 today
There were a bunch of bammers in that section as I expected but not even close to 70%
Maybe 50-50 and the 50% State fans were loud and did our part.
Have no idea what the upper deck east side looked like but the sections I coul see, is State fans were out in full force and the stripe out looked good.
My opinion on stripe outs - Don’t do it BUT if you insist.
Each seat in each white section should have a white Pom/pom in it and each maroon section should have a maroon Pom-pom in it.
 

Lowdog

Senior
Jan 1, 2019
463
427
63
Then explain why in club level did I have to endure 4 bama fans in front of me, 4 of then down the row behind me and 6 frat boys from bama behind me. My daughter owner of the seats was pissed. Selmon, Bulldog Club will be receiving a letter. My daughter was angry! She said she could spend a fraction of what pays for club level and sit in the lower sections and endure having to listen to Bama fans not spend thousands and endure same.

To the people the State fans that gave/sold there seats in club level to Bama fans I hope you are proud of yourselves. I hope you get boo’d out your seats next time you show to your seats.

Also I hope you drugged out drunken Bama fan that appeared to be in his middle 20’s that attempted to start fights at the top of the section our band sits in and just below club level you enjoyed contributing to the city of Starkville by the fines you paid and enjoyed your stay in jail for the day.
 
Last edited:

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,900
11,332
113
I think they did too.

i was referring to our traditional visiting fan bases.
I wasn’t at the Tn game last year so I can’t agree or disagree. All I know is on the first quarter pick six by Bama, I immediately looked at the east side and a whole lot more people stood up and cheered than didn’t. 70% may have been a stretch but I’d bet my life savings it was over 50% on the east side.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama