Just passing through

Harvard Gamecock

All-Conference
May 5, 2014
3,308
3,039
113
 

1vagamecock

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2022
1,875
1,395
113
I listen to the young talking heads on 107.5 talking about who we shouldn't have any trouble beating in football this year and I cringe.
How many times have I heard that since 1967 and cringed........
 
  • Like
Reactions: GCJerryUSC

rockingamecock

Joined Aug 28, 2001
Feb 2, 2022
1,278
2,095
113
Brace yourselves guys . . . it's going to be another long season. You're fooling yourself if you truly believe otherwise.
 

GCJerryUSC

Joined Aug 19, 2001
Aug 19, 2001
158,027
3,833
113
I'm not getting my hopes up. I have stopped drinking the koolaid. Tired of being disappointed almost year after year. Now it's show me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: USCEE82
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina secondary moving forward after difficult start to conference play
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Comparing South Carolina's roster talent to this week's opponent, the Kentucky Wildcats
  3. 03 GamecockCentral This is How Bad South Carolina Football Needs a Win | The Long View
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina football extends record sellout streak
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Baseball Jack's Mailbag Ep. 63: Answering your latest South Carolina baseball questions