According to Rivals he hasn't signed yet with Kentucky. Is that accurate?
His Rivals page says "signed."According to Rivals he hasn't signed yet with Kentucky. Is that accurate?
Is this really Kelly Whitney’s kid.
If so, how is that even possible.
Does time go that fast?
It didn't say signed on the RU offers page when I looked.His Rivals page says "signed."
That's weird. May have been a cache issue. I never trust those offer pages for verbals or signings. I go to the prospects profile page.It didn't say signed on the RU offers page when I looked.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
The Knight Report Football
Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs