According to Rivals he hasn't signed yet with Kentucky. Is that accurate?
His Rivals page says "signed."According to Rivals he hasn't signed yet with Kentucky. Is that accurate?
Is this really Kelly Whitney’s kid.
If so, how is that even possible.
Does time go that fast?
It didn't say signed on the RU offers page when I looked.His Rivals page says "signed."
That's weird. May have been a cache issue. I never trust those offer pages for verbals or signings. I go to the prospects profile page.It didn't say signed on the RU offers page when I looked.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program