Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.
Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.![]()
More meat hanging out than Trovato’s!!!Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.![]()
Dude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.More meat hanging out than Trovato’s!!!
![]()
That is an oldie!Dude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.
The “cocktagon”!I always try to get on the end of a trough. It's weird being in the middle and having a little river of urine coming at you from both sides.
And carousel urinals?? He's joking but some people probably think that's what they are.
That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJamDude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.
I suspected. First time for everything, I suppose.That is an oldie!
Oh, it worked, I lmao.That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJam
It Schirg is!That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJam
Always like the patina on wall urinals.....they add historical referenceTroughs are too hoity-toity - wall urinals all the way
![]()
BWI Football
Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
BWI Football
What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
BWI Football
Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss