Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.
Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.![]()
More meat hanging out than Trovato’s!!!Sounds like that guy enjoys sword fighting.![]()
Dude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.More meat hanging out than Trovato’s!!!
![]()
That is an oldie!Dude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.
The “cocktagon”!I always try to get on the end of a trough. It's weird being in the middle and having a little river of urine coming at you from both sides.
And carousel urinals?? He's joking but some people probably think that's what they are.
That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJamDude, I know this is one of those “I just couldn’t resist” jokes, but ffs.
I suspected. First time for everything, I suppose.That is an oldie!
Oh, it worked, I lmao.That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJam
It Schirg is!That was a NEPA “insider” joke for PSUJam
Always like the patina on wall urinals.....they add historical referenceTroughs are too hoity-toity - wall urinals all the way
![]()
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 5 clash?
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's defensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern
BWI Football
Penn State 3-2-1: Lessons from Wisconsin, Rocco Becht, more
BWI Recruiting
Penn State commit Stanley Montgomery returns from surgery: 'He hasn't lost a step'
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive travel roster and depth chart against Northwestern