Keep your vax straight!

anon1758050382

All-American
Oct 6, 2022
4,548
6,809
113


ken jeong ha gay GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaroonSadness99

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,160
5,711
113
The Twitter comments are 100% what I assumed before scrolling thru.
They were not nearly as bad as I was expecting.

Would love to know who green lit this though. I don’t know how you rebuild trust in organizations like MSDH, but 99% sure this ain’t it.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5