I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.Maybe I'm nuts but I don't really think we are playing all that bad given it's our first road game.
Obviously not shooting it well but we are hanging in here.
I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.
Well, on one side they are…These are pretty ticky tack fouls to open the 2nd half...
YupThe refs want that spread for the money. It really is that way
I like him when he makes the right play. But yeah, there’s a reason the NBA didn’t want him.Robinson is a bust
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama