Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
Agreed. This ucla team is not a tournament team.We aren't doing **** this season if we lose this game
I've seen a team take so many shots with no rebounders under the goal.
Can’t blame this on youth.Nice halftime adjustments. Two wide open threes, and we don’t block the shooter out. Wow.
Another effen 16’ jumper. Take it to the rack.And bricks it on the transition
You have to suffer through this **** like the rest of us. Stay put.Even if we come back to win this.......... I cant watch this pathetic effort anymore. I'll just check the score or this thread every few minutes.
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
KSR Football
Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
KSR Football
Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show