***KENTUCKY VS UCLA GAME THREAD***

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
Better effort after the zone switch. Maybe we should do it a little more since it turns the game around every time. Coach Cal is just too stubborn worrying about their defense for the NBA.
 

crazyqx83_rivals88013

All-Conference
May 2, 2004
167,872
4,311
0
If we wouldn't have sat on our hands for the last 3 minutes of the first half and first 3 minutes of the 2nd, we would be up 15-20. Seems the switch in defense changed our intensity. Glad cal recognized that.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Well missed the run to put them up by 11
We went on ours when I came back
Coincidence? I think not
 

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
I’m surprised we’re not pressing them. Athletically, it should be effective against them.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
I love how the zone energized Knox when he made that step back three. You could see he had the "eye of the zone" too when he drove for that dunk.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  2. 02 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
  5. 05 KSR Football Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina