Great idea not to guard their only good player
He is 36 percent it’s Kentucky fault for not guarding himlol a junk three goes in for Vandy. Memorial Magic in effect I see.
We don't play defense, we just out score everyone. With our scoring, can you imagine what a just average defense would do come March?I would assume Butler but Butler has not been 100% for a while
Our team only decides to play defense in the second half with seven minutes to go. We’d just have to hope we’re in the game at that point.Edwards is the best player they have. So naturally Kentucky lets him get going and shoot open shots
So our gameplan after a week off is to leave dudes wide open from 3 and play Perry instead of Butler? What?
Leading scorer at 17.3 ppg. I kinda like that we fly under the radar so much.Never heard of Edward’s, but guys like him become possessed when big blue comes to town.
agreed, but it was still a crappy looking shot.He is 36 percent it’s Kentucky fault for not guarding him
When I saw Robinson on him, I knew he was gonna have an All-Star day. Jax is awesome on offense, but defense not so much.Great idea not to guard their only good player
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans