There is a cheer for kickoff at Mississippi State, unfortunatly it seems that 40,000 of the 55,000 don't know it....does anybody on this board even know what I'm talking about?</p>
Stansfield said:They should have an old person's section underneath the field, 6 feet under where it is nice and quiet.
AROB44 said:Well, *******, if it wasn't for old farts like me, you dipshits wouldn't have a place to sit. Where in the hell do you think the $$$ come from? I guess you think it all comes from student fees or something.Stansfield said:They should have an old person's section underneath the field, 6 feet under where it is nice and quiet.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again