Kiffen finally fired.......

Chesusdog

All-American
May 2, 2006
5,131
5,553
113
to have a senile old !%%$ running the show. I can't see how any free agents could ever want to sign there knowing the ineptitude of the front office.
 
Feb 15, 2007
1,719
0
0
So is he going to pass the Raiders down to his family after he bites it or is some minority owner going to try to sell them away?
 

Todd4State

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
17,411
1
0
Maybe he'll hire Croom.

Before anyone laughs and rakes me over the coals, just remember this is the same guy that made Tommy Kelly the highest paid DT in the game.

In case I'm completely wrong, I'll go ahead and say this (sarcasm) to protect myself.
 

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,389
5,439
113
Todd4State said:
Maybe he'll hire Croom.

Before anyone laughs and rakes me over the coals, just remember this is the same guy that made Tommy Kelly the highest paid DT in the game.

In case I'm completely wrong, I'll go ahead and say this (sarcasm) to protect myself.

We'd all get one of our 2004 wishes to come true. The wish that Tommy Kelly was still here so Croom could run him off.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs