I wonder if Ol Herbie will be in tears because of the fight after the OSU-Michigan game. Or is it somehow different when it isn't an SEC team involved?
I was coming here to post this. His tearful reaction to our skirmish against Tulsa was embarrassing.I wonder if Ol Herbie will be in tears because of the fight after the OSU-Michigan game. Or is it somehow different when it isn't an SEC team involved?
I wonder if Ol Herbie will be in tears because of the fight after the OSU-Michigan game. Or is it somehow different when it isn't an SEC team involved?
He was just doing as he was told by the higher up’s at Disney.hes a huge phony. He fake cried during george floyd protests
Pretty weak fella if he agreed to fake cry on national television. Guys a fraud.He was just doing as he was told by the higher up’s at Disney.
I think he came to regret his stance on toeing the line regarding the current PC trends. Which explains why he has spoken out against the trannies in women’s sports despite Disney being big supporters of the whole trans trend.
Oh I agree with you. I think he just read the room at the time (bend the knee to Saint Floyd or be canceled) but then once the dust settled on that he realized how silly it was to do so.Pretty weak fella if he agreed to fake cry on national television. Guys a fraud.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar