KLS Officially in Portal....Link

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Would be surprised if he ends up somewhere better.

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
What was the major malfunction leading KLS to transfer?

Maybe.....

The receiver led Penn State in receptions (53) and receiving yards (673) last season, which he closed quietly. Lambert-Smith caught four passes for 28 yards over the final four games of the season. In the Peach Bowl against Ole Miss, Lambert-Smith was targeted once and did not catch a pass. Through the first eight games of 2023, Lambert-Smith averaged 6.4 receptions per game.

marshall23

Oct 7, 2021
Maybe.....

The receiver led Penn State in receptions (53) and receiving yards (673) last season, which he closed quietly. Lambert-Smith caught four passes for 28 yards over the final four games of the season. In the Peach Bowl against Ole Miss, Lambert-Smith was targeted once and did not catch a pass. Through the first eight games of 2023, Lambert-Smith averaged 6.4 receptions per game.
Attitude

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
So, that leaves....12? 13? still.
Everyone please watch this. It's only 15 minutes of your time and will explain so much of what's going on behind the scenes in college football these days.

BW Lion

Oct 14, 2021
Everyone please watch this. It's only 15 minutes of your time and will explain so much of what's going on behind the scenes in college football these days.

I tried, but Nate Bauer has to be one of the most inarticulate people I’ve never met.

He speaks like a 13 year old girl… “right?”🙄🤷🏼‍♂️

CDLionFL

Oct 25, 2021
He would have been the top or #2 guy at PSU this year. This is a 'look at me' move.
He was the #1 last year but every time we looked at him, he was covered. He separated from the competition as well as he separated from corners.

blion72

Oct 30, 2021

I saw this, and Nate and this idea is not new. Two schools have been hit with NCAA ruling in the last couple years. BYU was told that giving pay for play $$$ to players in lieu of scholarships would still count to the 85 limit. A few years ago one of the SEC schools got caught trying to use academic scholarships for FB players, and again counted to their 85 limit. There are also no partial scholarships for FB like there is in some other sports.

Unless you assume that the NCAA has no right to exist and regulate college sports to any degree, this is one I would expect the schools to support. The schools aren't going to want to let any school go rogue. This is not about individual player rights but about school behavior. What if say Texas wanted to allow players join their team after being cut from NFL teams and not even be students. Would the other schools tolerate this? In the end the NCAA is nothing but the will of the member schools.

• Haha
Reactions: PSUJam

PSUJam

Oct 7, 2021
I saw this, and Nate and this idea is not new. Two schools have been hit with NCAA ruling in the last couple years. BYU was told that giving pay for play $$$ to players in lieu of scholarships would still count to the 85 limit. A few years ago one of the SEC schools got caught trying to use academic scholarships for FB players, and again counted to their 85 limit. There are also no partial scholarships for FB like there is in some other sports.

Unless you assume that the NCAA has no right to exist and regulate college sports to any degree, this is one I would expect the schools to support. The schools aren't going to want to let any school go rogue. This is not about individual player rights but about school behavior. What if say Texas wanted to allow players join their team after being cut from NFL teams and not even be students. Would the other schools tolerate this? In the end the NCAA is nothing but the will of the member schools.
If three of our insiders are telling you it's happening and you don't believe it that's on you.

Latest posts