Those will be strike outs by Cincinnati pitchers soon...The good ol red X's, I have missed you
For the first game, or for the whole season?Those will be strike outs by Cincinnati pitchers soon...
Bwah ah ah ah ah .....
As a Reds fan... STFU.Those will be strike outs by Cincinnati pitchers soon...
Bwah ah ah ah ah .....
As a human being STFU and KYThose will be strike outs by Cincinnati pitchers soon...
Bwah ah ah ah ah .....
I do too. Lots more to offer than Lexington and the weather is a little better.I like knoxville
I do too. Lots more to offer than Lexington and the weather is a little better.
I do too. Lots more to offer than Lexington and the weather is a little better.
Much more for me. Does Lexington have a huge river and lake close by? Does it have mountains and snow skiing nearby? Does it have a National Park nearby?Big ole fat false
Well, for me, it's the variety of topography that Knoxville has. Mountains, lakes, rivers, etc.Knoxville is a much bigger metro area than Lexington, that is probably why.
Everything you mentioned but the river is outside the town. It’s just a dirty river like the rest.Much more for me. Does Lexington have a huge river and lake close by? Does it have mountains and snow skiing nearby? Does it have a National Park nearby?
I like K'ville far better than anywhere in Kentucky.
I agree with you about their stadium. Place is like old dungeon.Everything you mentioned but the river is outside the town. It’s just a dirty river like the rest.
Oh they have a big, dumpy football stadium
I could deal with that.Dirty river like the rest- not all rivers are that way. Come to the Cumberland River below the dam at Lake Cumberland sometimes, especially if you like to fish.
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville