Hopefully WVU will get it done...unlike sorry-*** Miami. Jesus christ, Miami what an epic choke job.
Damn, they are letting a LOT of contact go.
Damn, Jevon Carter has got to be around 28. I wonder if his uncle is Danny Almonte's uncle?
Eurotrash got his manhood shook on that one...That block, though..
Wtf did azibuke get a tech for???!!
OMG, that block was AMAZING.
Taunting. Same thing we got one for (Richards).
With the way WVU turns a team over, it will be a nightmare for UK and our turnover prone players.
Be really interested to see how high the spread will be for that game...With the way WVU turns a team over, it will be a nightmare for UK and our turnover prone players.
I’m guessing 6-7Be really interested to see how high the spread will be for that game...
I'd guess around 10 in WVU's favor?
WVU will be favored by 3 or 4 pointsBe really interested to see how high the spread will be for that game...
I'd guess around 10 in WVU's favor?
Easy decision, WVU isn't breathing down our necks for most wins of all time.Me trying to decide who to pull for in this game ...
![]()
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina