KW vs I.C Norcom

KWcavs360

Sophomore
Oct 16, 2021
214
159
0
28-7 I.C Norcom.
Norcom was a good team but KW made them look great tonight. Another tough game next week facing Lafayette.
 

kwhs95fan

All-Conference
Oct 17, 2006
7,428
3,479
113
28-7 I.C Norcom.
Norcom was a good team but KW made them look great tonight. Another tough game next week facing Lafayette.
A blocked FG for a TD and a pick six definitely were huge for Norcom. Defensively KW played extremely well. The first TD they gave up was on a short field. Norcom did get them on a big pass play, but other than that, the defense was really good. I think they've only allowed 5 TDS through 6 games on defense
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  2. 02 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)