KY Game thread

Henry322

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2005
110
117
43
I’m glad I played my last game of football 59 years ago. WTF was that “blind block” penalty? And what the double f was that defensive offside call? There was was no offensive player near him, he didn’t touch anybody, and was back before the ball was snapped. It’s become a game for pussies. Glad I won’t have to endure much more of it.
 

JohnnySolo

Senior
May 6, 2011
701
543
93
I would have been disappointed if UK didn’t take advantage of our regarded secondary. Easy call. Are they that stupid. Like I know they are dumb but are they also football dumb?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott