KY Game thread

Henry322

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2005
110
116
43
I’m glad I played my last game of football 59 years ago. WTF was that “blind block” penalty? And what the double f was that defensive offside call? There was was no offensive player near him, he didn’t touch anybody, and was back before the ball was snapped. It’s become a game for pussies. Glad I won’t have to endure much more of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blues man

JohnnySolo

Senior
May 6, 2011
701
543
93
I would have been disappointed if UK didn’t take advantage of our regarded secondary. Easy call. Are they that stupid. Like I know they are dumb but are they also football dumb?
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Shane Beamer's thought process behind two failed fourth-down play calls in Kentucky loss
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: Gamecocks in the WNBA - Semifinals preview
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football National reactions to South Carolina's collapse against Kentucky